Call 08048989342 69% Response Rate
Mild Steel and Stainless Steel fabrication work are two different types of metal fabrication processes.
Mild steel fabrication refers to the process of shaping, cutting, and bending mild steel sheets, tubes or bars into desired shapes for various industrial applications. Mild steel, also known as low carbon steel, is a popular material for fabrication due to its strength, durability, and affordability. Some examples of mild steel fabrication products include structural frames, machine parts, and architectural features.
Stainless steel fabrication, on the other hand, involves the process of shaping, cutting and bending stainless steel sheets, tubes, or bars. Stainless steel is a popular material for fabrication due to its high resistance to corrosion, heat, and chemical damage. It is commonly used in industries such as food processing, medical equipment, and aerospace. Some examples of stainless steel fabrication products include medical equipment, kitchen equipment, and architectural features.
The fabrication process for both mild steel and stainless steel typically includes:
1. Design: This involves developing a design plan for the product based on the customer's requirements.
2. Cutting: This involves cutting the metal sheets, tubes, or bars to the desired size and shape using tools like saws, lasers, or plasma cutters.
3. Forming: This involves bending or shaping the metal into the desired form using tools like presses, rollers, or hammers.
4. Welding: This involves joining the metal components together using welding techniques like MIG, TIG, or stick welding.
5. Finishing: This involves applying finishes such as paint, powder coating, or polishing to give the fabricated product a desired appearance.
Overall, both mild steel and stainless steel fabrication work are vital for various industrial and commercial applications. The choice between the two materials depends on factors such as strength, durability, cost, and resistance to environmental factors such as corrosion, heat, and chemical damage.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Kg
|Payment mode||Online & ofline|
View Complete details