Hand Pallet Truck, also known as a pallet jack or pallet mover, is a manual material handling device that is commonly used in warehouses and manufacturing facilities to move palletized loads.
A hand pallet truck consists of two forks that are inserted into the openings on the bottom of a pallet. The forks are then lifted up by the operator, who pumps the handle of the truck, to elevate the load off the ground. Once the load is lifted, the operator can push or pull the pallet truck to transport the load to its desired location.
Some common features of hand pallet trucks include:
1. Load capacity: Hand pallet trucks can typically handle loads from a few hundred kilograms to several tons.
2. Fork length: The length of the forks can vary depending on the size of the pallets being moved.
3. Control system: Hand pallet trucks are manually operated and require the user to pump a handle to lift the load off the ground.
4. Safety features: To ensure the safe operation of the hand pallet truck, most models are equipped with features such as an overload valve to prevent overloading, a foot brake to secure the load during transport, and a safety release valve to prevent damage to the hydraulic system.
5. Durability: Hand pallet trucks are designed to be durable and robust, with components made from high-quality materials that can withstand heavy use.
Overall, a hand pallet truck is a versatile and cost-effective tool for moving pallets and other heavy loads in a variety of industrial settings. It is easy to use, requires minimal maintenance, and can help increase productivity while reducing the risk of injury to workers.
|Max Lifting Height||110 mm|
|Fork Length||1150 mm|
|Min. Fork Height||85 mm|
|Max. Fork Height||195 mm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
View Complete details