Cylinder trolley is a type of material handling equipment that is designed to transport and store gas cylinders safely and efficiently. These trolleys are typically used in industrial settings where multiple gas cylinders need to be moved around frequently.
1. Load capacity: Cylinder trolleys can typically handle several gas cylinders at once, depending on their design and load capacity.
2. Wheel type: Cylinder trolleys are equipped with wheels that allow them to move easily over different types of surfaces. The wheels may be made of rubber or plastic and can be designed for indoor or outdoor use.
3. Frame: The frame of a cylinder trolley provides support for the cylinders and keeps them securely in place during transport. It is typically made of steel or aluminum and can be designed in various shapes and sizes to accommodate different types of gas cylinders.
4. Handlebars: The handlebars allow the operator to control the direction and movement of the trolley. They are typically made of steel or other durable materials and may be angled or adjustable for greater comfort or control.
5. Safety features: To ensure the safe operation of the trolley, most models are equipped with features such as straps or clamps to secure the gas cylinders during transport, non-slip surfaces to prevent the cylinders from shifting, and safety rails to protect both the cylinders and the operator.
6. Durability: Cylinder trolleys are designed to be durable and robust, with components made from high-quality materials that can withstand heavy use.
Overall, a cylinder trolley is a cost-effective and efficient tool for transporting gas cylinders safely and easily within an industrial setting. Its key components work together to provide a safe and effective means of transporting gas cylinders without the need for manual lifting or carrying, reducing the risk of injury to workers while increasing productivity.
1. Welding: Cylinder trolleys are frequently used in welding workshops to transport oxygen, acetylene, and other gas cylinders to different workstations.
2. Medical facilities: Cylinder trolleys are also used in medical facilities to transport medical gases such as oxygen, nitrous oxide, and carbon dioxide from storage areas to patient care areas.
3. Laboratories: Laboratories that use compressed gases for experiments or research often use cylinder trolleys to transport gas cylinders safely and efficiently.
4. Manufacturing: Cylinder trolleys can be used in manufacturing settings where gas cylinders are needed for powering machinery or processes.
5. Food and beverage industry: Cylinder trolleys are also used in the food and beverage industry to transport carbon dioxide cylinders that are used for carbonating beverages.
Overall, cylinder trolleys provide a safe and efficient means of transporting gas cylinders in a variety of industrial, commercial, and healthcare settings. They help to reduce the risk of injury to workers by providing a stable and secure platform for transporting these heavy and potentially hazardous items.
|Model Name/Number||Naksh- 1|
|Load Capacity||One Oxygen Cylinder|
|Number Of Wheels||4 Wheels|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
View Complete details